Saturday 27 June 2015

A-Z of some of my favourite things...

Cream coloured ponies and crisp apple strudel...

Or maybe not, but here's some of my favourite things. And I want to see yours!

A- Apple crumble and Amish fiction
B- blankets, books, and I suppose my sister Beth.
C- Cats! and cake
D-Documentaries! and Doctor Who.
E- Eeyore :)
F- films and tv shows- I know I watch far too much Tv.
G- Gardens- eventually I want to grow veggies and stuff.
H- Harry Potter and Hugs :)
I- Italian food!
J- jumpers- I can not get enough Jumpers in my wardrobe!
K-Knitting, something I taught myself after falling ill and dropping out of uni, before that all I could knit was a straight scarf.
L- Lemon- one of my favourite scents in the world!
N-Napping- almost essential now!
M-Migracool foredhead strips! These are just damn amazing!
O- Owls. One of my favourite creatures, especially the barn owl.
P- polka dots! I love anything with polka dots on!
Q- Quotations- I like to read quotations sometimes, especially from people in history.
R- Rain. I love the smell of the rain and watching it from inside! Reading :)
S- Singing, I am terrible at it, will not do it in public but around the house I'll belt out a song or two. Sometimes with actions!
T-A nice mug of tea!
U- Underwear- can't beat the feel of some comfy pants! UFO's, I find these so fascinating!
V- Visiting museums and stately homes- am a bit of a history geek.
W-Walking, one day I hope to be well enough to go and walk in the Lake District
X- xmas! I love christmas songs and christmas films and christmas decorations :D and X Files- I want to believe!
Y- Youtube! I love youtube, so many programmes and documentaries on there.
Z- Zoo, I love going to the zoo and seeing all the animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment