Friday 24 July 2015

Obsessions...

Some of my current obsessions


Milka:

This is probably one of my favourite chocolate bars; especially Happy Cow and it's recently been on offer at Morrisons half price a bar. I only let myself have it when it is on offer or I'd be the size of a house! I'm currently on my last bar *sobsob* and when thats finished I shall have to wait until it goes back on offer! 




Peppermint Tea:

I used to only drink this after dinner to help digestion, but I've recently started drinking it through out the day as well now and am really enjoying it. I often fall asleep randomly throughout the day and it is very sad to fall asleep and then wake up to a cold cup of tea. But with peppermint tea it tastes nice cold as well as hot! YAY! 






Drops Baby Merino:

This is possibly one of my favourite yarns ever. It's a four-ply fingering weight yarn, 100% merino wool but its extremely soft and knits up beautifully. I'm currently knitting a lacy cardigan in a turquoise-y blue and it's so nice to knit with and to wear. I'm very excited about finishing this and wearing it- I just hope I finish it while it's still warm enough to wear! I get my drops yarns from Wool Warehouse and they often have sales on drops yarns throughout the year, so the already reasonably priced drops yarns become even more reasonable! Wool Warehouse can be found here.  


Criminal Minds:

A friend of mine from Elevate recently recommended me this programme and as it's on netflix I decided to give it a go... I'm now on season 4 after about two weeks! It's a really amazing show, and fascinating to see the profilers, though I'm sure that normal FBI profilers do not get as involved in the crimes as this team does! My favourite characters are definitely Dr Spencer Reid and Penelope Garcia. I would highly recommend this show to anyone who enjoys crime tv shows :) 

2 comments: